View Profile MondayDelirium

13 Movie Reviews

True quality content and the most successful cross over of 2018!
Can't remember when I last laughed so much!

Nulgath... why did you wait 15 years to start uploading stuff on new grounds?

MiltoniusArts responds:

Well, back when I first completed my demo reel "Soybean" I tried to submit it to Newgrounds. But I think at the time they only accepted SWF files. The Soybean SWF was so big it was unplayable. After that I just assumed they only accepted SWF files. It wasn't until recently someone brought up that Newgrounds worked the same way as YouTube in terms of uploading content. So with that new knowledge, here I am! :)

"Your animation has been rated Fine!"

The only thing I got to nag aboot is that you didn't had a spoiler tag! The were penis is supose to be a surprise now everyone knows about it.

4 Game Reviews

I'm loving playing this but I got stuck a few times because I end up bombing the bosses in order to win and leave craters so deep and jagged I can't exit them. That aside, super fun!

PestoForce responds:

Ha ha, yeah, watch out for that!

FOR GOD'S SAKE MAKE THE CONTROLS A BIT MORE SIMPLE.
Just let us click the things we want to attack so they are attacked and click to move! Also the tutorial got on my nerves so very much!

It's a nice game though and it has a good premise.

I love this! It has promising characters and an awesome premise!
We can only hope and wish you the best of lucks getting it done!
May you could try a kickstarter or an indiegogo to get the money?

Hyptosis responds:

Yeah I might try to run a kickstarter, but I don't actually need much, just enough to pay voice actors and to buy some code help. I'll get SOMETHING done regardless!

2 Audio Reviews

Well done! Quite short but I like your take on the chorus of this song. Have you tried singing this with different pitches before submitting it?

This reminds me of the 80's.
IT TASTES LIKE THE 80'S.

42 Art Reviews

The picture looks straight out of the comic! Well done!

Seeing this picture surely filled you with DETERMINATION!

You can't fail the final now!

Silly human, how can you bone if you're not even a skeleton?

Adorable!

Also mushrooms are great.

n/a, Male